Re: FORS2 tonight

From: Mamoru Doi (doi@ioa.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 02:11:05 PST

    Hi,

    > Tonight is scheduled for FORS2 service. Please let me know if you
    >want me to ask Paranal to image some of the SNe tonight.
    >
    >Cheers, Chris.

    I have no reply yet from the director of Subaru
    about if we can have compensation Suprime-Cam
    time or not. Naoki may have updated information.

    But since we have three nights from Nov.27, it may be
    better for us to save FORS2 time for Dec.

    Saul, how do you think?

    -Mamoru@San Pedro de Atacama
    hotel La Casa de Don Tomas
    voice 56-55-851055