CISCO obs. till Nov.21

From: Mamoru Doi (doi@ioa.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 16:59:18 PST

    Dear all,

    We have asked the SUBARU director compensation time of
    telescope problems on Nov. 11, 14(half), and 15. Now two
    nights (Nov.20, 21) in total are approved as compensation
    nights.

    So we still have Nov.18, 19, 20, and 21 with CISCO.

    Since Kentaro Motohara has to leave for Japan after the
    observations on Nov.19 (as scheduled), we asked
     Kentaro Aoki (support scientist of CISCO)
     kaoki@naoj.org
    and
     Hisanori Furusawa (who have gave us photo-z estimates)
     furusawa@subaru.naoj.org
    at Subaru observatory to continue CISCO observations.

    Nov. 20 and 21 would be better conditions in terms of
    the moon.

    Tonight the moon is still close to our targets.
    We may have to change priority to brighter targets,
    depending on the conditions (cirrus) and scattered lights.

    -Mamoru

    Mamoru Doi
    Institute of Astronomy
    School of Science