No CISCO observations on Nov.15

From: Kentaro Motohara (kmotohara@ioa.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp)
Date: Sat Nov 16 2002 - 04:59:43 PST

    Dear Chris,

    We have no CISCO observation on Nov 15, neither.
    The trouble with the IR-secondary mirror persisted,
    and the weather was still cloudy/hazy.
    (We didn't change the secondary-mirror to optical one today,
    because the observatory people wanted to do some check.)

    However, the trouble with the IR-secondary mirror seems to be fixed.
    The weather seems to get better tomorrow, too, so
    I hope we can get back to work tomorrow.

    Also, one night of compensation for yesterday's trouble
    has been approved, and the CISCO-run is extended until
    the night of Nov. 20(HST)

    Cheers, Kentaro
    Kentaro Motohara

    Research Associate
    Institute of Astronomy, University of Tokyo
    2-21-1 Osawa, Mitaka, Tokyo 181-0015, Japan

    kmotohara@ioa.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp
    Tel: +1-81-422-34-5049 Fax: +1-81-422-34-5041