no CISCO observations on Nov.14

From: Mamoru Doi (doi@ioa.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp)
Date: Fri Nov 15 2002 - 06:52:43 PST

    Dear Chris,

    We had no useful observations with CISCO on Nov.14.
    Again there was a trouble of the telescope (possibly
    the IR secondary support) and we saw strong astigmatism.
    We spent half night for Mirror analysis. The image quality
    was acceptable in the middle of the night. But then we had
    cloudy/hazy sky.

    We will change the secondary from IR to optical, which is
    more reliable with little disadvantages for CISCO J-band
    observations.

    -Mamoru and Kentaro

    Mamoru Doi
    Institute of Astronomy