VLT

From: clidman@eso.org
Date: Mon Nov 11 2002 - 09:47:22 PST

    Dear All,
      We are finishing off SuF02-081. We have had a mixed night. We did not seem to get as many photons
    on 007 as we did last night and we could not see 057 at all. It is not clear why? In the end we
    abondoned trying to do 057and 081 at the same time and concentrated on 081 instead in case there
    was a problem in the acquisition.

       I'm heading of home in half an hour or so. I need to get up early to catch a plane to Paranal.

    Cheers, Chris.