last night's Gemini results

From: Isobel Hook (imh@astro.ox.ac.uk)
Date: Sun Nov 10 2002 - 01:38:21 PST

    Hi all,

    We've put a summary of the results so far from Gemini on the main
    collaboration spectroscopy web page:
    http://panisse.lbl.gov:80/collab/data/spec/
    We've also put the reductions that we have done so far into directories
    that are linked from there. No really conclusive SNe so far but these were
    all quite faint and maybe a matching program can find something
    interesting in there!

    Andy, please feel free to re-organise this info on the web pages.

    Cheers,
    Isobel & Eric.