VLT

From: clidman@eso.org
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 05:46:46 PST

    Dear All,
       The VLT will probably observe our targets towards the end of the night. I've asked them
    to do SuF02-005 and SuF02-065. Since this is still a few hours away, I will go to bed now.
    Paranal will inform Gaston on how to get the data.

        I've asked Paranal to integrate for 1 hour on each of these SNe. Given the faintness of these
    an the other SNe, we'll probably want to spend 2 hours rather than 1 hour on each candidate during the
    coming nights.

    Cheers, Chris.