Gemini preferences

From: Isobel Hook (imh@astro.ox.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 02:16:32 PST

    Hi Saul et al.,

    We've looked at the priority 5 objects and here are our preferences,
    including the ones we'd chosen last night.

    Good: 074, 028, 017, 012 plus brighter ones 071, 027, 002
    Good but no guide star: 007, 063

    We can go through the priority 4 ones tomorrow if there aren't enough here
    to keep us going.

    By the way, there have been major computer/network problems here tonight
    and so far (at midnight) no GMOS data has been taken for our program or
    any other. That means that at least part of tomorrow night will be spent
    on a higher-priority program and we will not get on the sky until around
    12:30am.

    Isobel & Eric.