finding charts

From: Andy Howell (DAHowell@lbl.gov)
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 17:21:59 PST

    I have done finding charts for everything with a priority above 2.

    They are here:
    http://panisse.lbl.gov/followup/charts/fall_2002/
    Note that I took away the index page. There are a couple of reasons for
    this.
    Allowing you to see everything in the directory gets the finders to you
    faster
    because we don't have to manually enter the ones we have done into an
    html page.
    Plus it prevents errors in linking to the wrong finder.

    There is also a new naming system. Finders with _USNO have offset stars
    with
    APM magnitudes. Finders with _Ip have I prime magnitudes for the offset
    stars.
    For the ones with no extension, check the old copy of the web page in
    the directory
    above, now at:
    http://panisse.lbl.gov/followup/charts/fall_2002/index2.html

    -Andy