FORS2

From: clidman@eso.org
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 03:58:12 PST

    Dear All,
      FORS2 will be available to us starting tomorrow (the 6th). In principle, we should be able to do
    about 4 SNe between 1:00UT and 7:00 UT, which is several hours ahead of MK.

       Let us know which SNe we should target.

       We will try to get the data in real time, so that we can let you guys know which SNe we have
    observed and whether or not we can get a quick estimate of the redshift.

    Cheers, Chris.