Re: scan problem

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 12:52:35 PST

    On Tue, Nov 05, 2002 at 12:49:09PM -0800, Brian C. Lee wrote:
    > SXDS_3_g_2 just crashed for me at the same point. After a very long
    > pause (I actually gave up and went to lunch) I got the following.
    > Database problem?

    Probably not a database problem. Not sure what it is, though. We used
    to get something like this a bunch before we fixed some bugs with image
    cropping, but we shouldn't get it any more. Are you doing anything
    "non-standard" in scanning?

    Do remember to exit and re-enter IDL between every scan or two. That's
    not likely to be related here, but you never know.