Gemini tomorrow

From: Isobel Hook (imh@astro.ox.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 02:16:33 PST

    Hi all,

    Of the current list, we like SuF02-002, 017 and 012, in order of
    faintness. We will probably do one or two of these at Gemini tomorrow,
    depending on conditions etc. (Note Nod & Shuffle is not an option tomorrow
    but will be from Wednesday onwards).

    We like SuF02-007 too but it would be difficult with Gemini because the
    only available guide star is pretty faint (but not completely impossible).

    We'll be back in at the Gemini office tomorrow afternoon from about 4pm,
    and the likely start of observations for our program will be around
    12:30-1am.

    Isobel & Eric.