SNTRAK priorities

From: Greg Aldering (aldering@panisse.lbl.gov)
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 00:16:00 PST

    Just an update: I have slogged through about 1/2 of the suspect
    candidates (all of those found before about 6 pm tonight) and assigned
    them qualities and priorities in SNTRAK. In addition, the high-quality
    candidates from that time period have also been updated in SNTRAK
    (these are the ones that Andy has made finders for and that Rachel is
    checking guide stars for). In all, about 30 candidates have now been
    prioritized. (This total doesn't count the dozen or so mangled ref
    examples that I saved - these have had their priorities set to -1 and
    so you shouldn't see them anymore.)

    The way to tell whether a candidate has been prioritized is to see if
    its priority has a value other than 2. Note that there are still
    many (~24 right now) candidates yet to be prioritized.

    - Greg