simulated coadded Subaru PSF's

From: Greg Aldering (aldering@panisse.lbl.gov)
Date: Sun Nov 03 2002 - 00:03:28 PST

    This is in follow-up to some of my earlier postings on the simulation
    of the PSF resulting from coaddition of Subaru images with a wide range
    of seeing. I have looked at the PSF resulting from the coaddition of
    Gaussian PSF's with a the Subaru seeing values and find that for each
    Subaru field the coadded PSF is always very very close to Gaussian,
    even in the wings.

    - Greg