Re: Gemini

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 04:28:24 PST

    On Fri, Nov 01, 2002 at 12:12:37PM +0000, Isobel Hook wrote:
    > So we could require <0.8 for all except 3rd (if we're allowed to do that).
    > Any comments?

    Given that the weather tanked during the first two search days, and that
    we'll be searching from data on the 1st and 2nd, it might be hard to
    have good candidates by the third. We can try, of course, but it'll be
    close.

    Weather permitting with the search run, the 5th/6th shouldn't be a
    problem.

    -Rob