spectroscopy working group

From: Andy Howell (DAHowell@lbl.gov)
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 15:07:53 PDT

Colleagues,
On Thursday, before the main collaboration meeting, we will have a
meeting of the spectroscopy working group. Tony has revised the
schedule (which he will send out later), and it will now be at 1 pm
Berkeley time in room 50A 5132 (director's conference room). Anyone is
invited, and people who have been working on spectra should certainly
plan to attend. Let me know if you were planning to attend and cannot
make it at this new time. Also, right now the only phone-in participant
is Isobel. If others plan to call in let me and Tony know.

We plan to first hear from each person what they have been working on
and what they are planning on working on. Then we will talk about any
issues we have working with the data and ways to improve data reduction.

-Andy