Logistics for SCP collaboration meeting

From: Jeanne Miller (JMMiller@lbl.gov)
Date: Fri Jul 05 2002 - 17:25:39 PDT

TO: SCP Collaboration
FROM: Jeanne Miller
SUBJECT: A few last-minute things

1) LUNCH ON SATURDAY
I'm ordering lunches from a caterer and need to have an accurate head
count. We're expecting the following people to attend that day. Please
let me know if your name is not on this list and should be, or if your
name is on this list and shouldn't be. Also please let me know if your
lunch should be vegetarian.

Greg Aldering
Rahman Amanullah
Shane Burns
Gene Commins
Alex Conley
Joachim De Lataillade
Susana Deustua
Gaston Folatelli
Gabriele Garavini
Gerson Goldhaber
Ariel Goobar
Dong Groom
Andy Howell
Dan Kasen
Alex Kim
Rob Knop
Brian Lee
Chris Lidman
Serena Nobili
Peter Nugent
Hakeem Oluseyi
Rene Ortman
Reynald Pain
Carl Pennypacker
Saul Perlmutter
Val Prasad
Julien Raux
Nicolas Regnault
Gregory Sainton
Eric Smith
Tony Spadafora
Mark Sullivan
D. Vincent
Robert Vogel
Lifan Wang
Michael Wood-Vasey

2) LBNL SHUTTLE BUS
If you're taking the LBNL shuttle bus on Thursday and Friday and don't
have a current LBNL ID badge, please let me know so that I can send you
an email authorizing you to ride the bus (security is tighter than it
used to be and you won't be allowed to board without authorization). If
you're staying at Hotel Durant and planning to take the LBNL shuttle
bus, be sure to check the bus schedule
(http://www.lbl.gov/Workplace/Facilities/Support/Busses/off-site-Bancroft.html),

because that route now has service only every 30 minutes. Since the
buses run only on weekdays we'll arrange car-pooling for the weekend
sessions.

3) DRIVING TO LBNL
If you're driving to LBNL, please tell me so that I can arrange for site
access and parking permits

4) DIRECTIONS TO BERKELEY AND LBNL
You can find information about getting to LBNL at this URL:
http://inpa.lbl.gov/physadmin/directions.html

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about logistics. See
you soon.

--
Jeanne Miller                                     JMMiller@lbl.gov
Institute for Nuclear and Particle Astrophysics   Tel: (510) 486-5074