I leave you this

From: Robert Quimby (quimby@panisse.lbl.gov)
Date: Wed Jun 26 2002 - 14:59:21 PDT

Hello all,

I will be leaving the SCP (again) at the end of this week and moving to
Texas to begin my graduate studies.

I've spent some time this past week attempting to document some of work
I've done for the group. My web page:

http://panisse.lbl.gov/~quimby/

has links to some stuff that may be of general interest to the group. There
is a link to a list and brief documentation of my IDL code. I've added a
few of my routines to the $DEEPHOME/idlpro/ package as noted, which may
save people a little time in the future.

Also, there is a link to the pages I've created while working with the
candidates' hosts. These pages have some basic information about the
candidates and their hosts that I have compiled while working on the hosts
paper. Included is an image of the host, and the host with the supernova
near maximum light side by side, and a table with redshift, stretch, host
B, V, R, and I band magnitudes, etc. Please note that as the host paper is
still being worked on, so the numbers on these pages may change. Let me
know if you plan to make any formal use any of this information.

Let me know about any urgent matters I need to attend to in the next
couple of days; I'll be on vacation until I start at Texas at the end of
August.

Cheers,

                        -=Robert