Re: S02-064

From: Andy Howell (DAHowell@lbl.gov)
Date: Tue Jun 04 2002 - 10:57:55 PDT

Rob,
Go here to see the history of comments and comparison spectra for this SN:
http://panisse.lbl.gov/collab/data/spec/homesp/2002/S02-064/S02-064.html
I still believe what I said several week ago -- we don't know that this
SN is at z~0.56. It could be at z=0.33. Also, it might not be a Ia --
a Ic fits just as well. There is no Si line to settle the issue.

-Andy