Re: VLT spectro

From: Andy Howell (DAHowell@lbl.gov)
Date: Mon Jun 03 2002 - 19:40:56 PDT

Reynald,
Saul showed me some things that I didn't realize from your light curve
charts, so disregard what I said about Prolix being ok if you throw out
the first LC point. It may be AGN-ish. I can also see why you wouldn't
suggest any of the ones we don't already have spectra on -- most of
their light curves are not so great.

I still want to know what you think about additional spectroscopy on
C02-016 Votez Chirax and C02-028 Prolix.

-Andy