Re: *URGENT* Re: WIYN List for May 31

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 19:04:38 PDT

> ** Reynald, Pierre, Julian, Sebastian - can you please let us know today
> (Thursday in France) if there are any C02-xxx for which a WIYN
> observation could be important. If there are any changes to Rob's list,
> it should be decided Thursday.

If you've got a brightish one to observe, there's a 4x600s exposure I've
got listed on this list which we haven't gotten a spectrum of (T02-047).
We could still try to get a spectrum (after max) with Gemini, in which
case this observation is useful-- but if this time would shore up a CFHT
supernova, it would probably be better use of the time.