Re: Current ISAAC time this week

From: Saul Perlmutter (saul@lbl.gov)
Date: Thu May 16 2002 - 13:57:40 PDT

    Hello Chris and Everybody,
        I'm on my way to the airport, and just checking my email for five minutes before I have to head off to catch my plane
    home. So I don't have time to do the following checks to help figure out what to observe tonight and this week (if
    telescopes ever really open). First, and most important, can someone check to see if S02-002 is still bright enough for us
    to get another 6 hours or so on ISAAC to improve that signal to noise? Second, can someone look at the SN we have a
    spectrum for at z ~ 0.49 that has evidence of being very low metallicity, and see if we could get an interesting blue spectrum,
    in which case we might also want one or two hours of ISAAC
    on it.?