[Fwd: Are you up and reachable now, Chris?]

From: clidman@eso.org
Date: Mon May 13 2002 - 01:26:08 PDT

    Opps, by mistake I sent this to deepnews@eso.org.

    C.

    attached mail follows:

    Hi Saul,
       I'm in the office now.

     I gather from the recent e-mail correspondence, that we should, weather permitting, use
    the 5 remaining hours we have on FORS1 tonight.

      We may want to consider the option of asking for flexibility in the use of
    FORS2/FORS1 time during the next few nights. If we want this, I will need
    to write an application tonight, which will be processed by ESO tomorrow.

    FORS1 is in service for three more nights. After this FORS2 is in service.

    For tonight, I will ask the VLT to do T02-015, C02-013, C02-030. I have finding
    charts for T02-015 and C02-013, but I do not have a finding chart for C02-030.

    Cheers, Chris.