Sudden realization that might kill me

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Sun May 12 2002 - 12:26:14 PDT

    I don't know why I didn't notice this before but--

    Some of the field we took to subtract CFHT D4 from also overlaps the
    Subaru field SS1, of which we have images in April *If* I can get
    cross-telescope subtractions put together (with the wrong filter!),
    there may be another 10'x20' of deep field to scan. Don't hold your
    breath, since chances are that this won't happen; it's a huge effort for
    me to get it done, and even if I do, the difference between the Subaru
    and CTIO I filters may make the subtraction a mess.

    (This additional 10'x20' did not overlap any CFHT reference fields,
    since the field of view of the CTIO camera is bigger (due to a coarser
    pixel scale) than the FoV of the CFHT camera-- different aspect ratio
    too.)

    -Rob