New candidate C02-031

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Fri May 10 2002 - 09:23:18 PDT

    I've gone through and scanned the cross-telescope subtractions to their
    full depth. (Previously, nobody had scanned included the May 9 data. I
    have now done that.)

    In so doing, there's a new canddiate, C02-031. This one is mag 23.7,
    18%INC, and clearly off-core. It looks more real to me than does
    C02-026 (which is probably the "second place" x-telescope candidate
    after C02-027, not counting the three found by Julian which are all
    better).

    It should be considered for spectroscopy along with the others.

    -Rob