Re: Observing schedule update LAPALMA

From: Tony Spadafora (ALSpadafora@lbl.gov)
Date: Wed May 08 2002 - 15:05:11 PDT

    Pilar,

    Thanks for the update. Javier Mendez, who will be doing the observing
    this week at TNG (La Palma) has been added to deepnews and the
    schedule updated. Rob Knop will send the list of candidates to observe
    at TNG for Friday May 10 - but it may just come on the morning (LaPalma
    time) of May 10.

    -Tony

    --
    Tony Spadafora                                ALSpadafora@lbl.gov
    Physics Division                              Tel: (510) 495-2316