CFHT plan tonight

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Wed May 08 2002 - 10:17:48 PDT

    We should discuss the plan at CTIO tonight right now, so that there's
    time to change our mind before the actually start observing if we wish
    to do so...

    By default, I think that CTIO should get more depth on H1 and H4-- say
    another 6 exposures each in I. That will leave time for 4-5 more 15
    minute exposures at 14h+5, which should be used either for (1) H2, which
    does have some halfway decent seeing references, or (2) H1 and H4 in
    R-band.

    -Rob