CTIO night 2

From: DAHowell@lbl.gov
Date: Wed May 08 2002 - 01:01:13 PDT

    Things are going great at CTIO.
    Seeing has been 1" +/- 10%. We are on schedule, and have completed a
    bunch of shallow fields + H1 + H4. Looks like we will get everything we
    are trying for tonight. Things are running so smoothly we've even been
    scanning last night's data, though the lag time makes that about as
    quick as talking to astronauts on the moon.

    -Andy