Re: ctio scanning

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Tue May 07 2002 - 16:11:33 PDT

    > To2-oo2 I was not able to find on the 3 week sub's Gerson

    I should add that specifically with regard to T00-002, the month-old
    subtraction shows now residual light; to within the worse errors, it
    didn't get brighter. I suspect this is an AGN; although you noted it
    was off core, if you look at the slice plot you see that the centroid is
    off core because it's being pulled to the left by some residual junk
    (which may be suppressed in the ref). I think this one could be an AGN.

    -Rob