Re: NIRI

From: Tony Spadafora (ALSpadafora@lbl.gov)
Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 19:42:15 PDT

    Isobel,

    Yes - Saul and Chris have been discussing this and the plan for ISAAC is
    to stop taking S02-032 and to take a few hours of S02-002.

    If the situation with NIRI changes and you ARE able to take more data on
    S02-002, please let us know.

    -Tony

    --
    Tony Spadafora                                ALSpadafora@lbl.gov
    Physics Division                              Tel: (510) 495-2316