Satie final ref

From: Greg Aldering (aldering@panisse.lbl.gov)
Date: Thu May 02 2002 - 15:30:38 PDT

    For some time we have been wondering whether or not Satie has a host,
    since if it does it requires HST and ISSAC/NIRI final reference images.
    Awhile ago Chris Lidman posted the list of final references obtained at
    the VLT. These included SN2002hb, aka, Satie. If someone could look at
    those images and tell us whether a host is present, that would be
    great. (Note, that I would have thought that we would put the Satie VLT
    observations on-hold until CTIO told us whether there is a host. Had we
    done that and if Satie has "no host" then we would have had two more
    VLT hours to work with.)

    Cheers,

    Greg