S02-032 ACS images

From: Greg Aldering (aldering@panisse.lbl.gov)
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 16:57:16 PDT

    Good news everyone - the ACS images of S02-032 show a point source on
    a moderately resolved galaxy. So, I think that confirms S02-032 as
    a SN!

    The host is difficult to see in the HST I-band image, but is clear in
    the HST Z-band image. This is consistent with red color for the host
    which Lifan deduced from the spectral fit. On the Z-band image S02-032
    appears slightly off from the center of the host (in case anyone was
    wondering).

    Cheers,

    Greg