Re: confirm S02-032?

From: clidman@eso.org
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 00:00:12 PDT

    Dear Colleagues,
       The conditions on Paranal were not good enough for S02-032 to
    be observed with ISAAC. No observations have yet been taken. There will now
    be a period of technical time which will last between 3 to 4 days.

       UT4 is now being used to commission NOAS-CONICA and this will last until
    May 4th. For this reason FORS2 is unavailable.

        What is the I band magnitude of S02-032. From that, I can work out how much exposure
    time one would require to get a S/N of three, which was the S/N obtained for S02-002.

    Cheers, Chris.