Tentative proposed targets for HST (pending last reductions)

From: Saul Perlmutter (saul@lbl.gov)
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 07:53:17 PDT

    We have not yet finished the last two candidates (one at Subaru and one
    at Gemini), but if nothing better shows up, we are strongly considering
    targeting the following with our HST time:

    S02-049 z=0.88 from gal lines and from SN
    S02-032 z=1.08 from SN
    S02-002 z=1.06 from SN

    We checked that the orbits set up for an expect z ~ 0.85 SN will work
    pretty well for a z ~ 1.07 SN. In this scenario, we will be trying to
    obtain IR data from Gemini and VLT for these two higher redshift SNe
    (for extinction check).