ctio4m middle-of-night report

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 14 2002 - 19:58:14 PDT

    All that time I spent last year complaining about the seeing? I didn't
    realize how good I had it.

    The *best* has been about 1.3. It's averaged about 1.5. At the moment
    it's 1.6-1.7. This is pretty awful, and not generally useful for the
    purposes to which we intend to use this data.

    It's clear, at least, but that is small consolation with as bad seeing
    as we have.

    Hopefully it will be better during the next two days. If so, we will
    make sure to get enough depth in I in the deep field, before doing any
    R.

    -Rob