Revised times for run coordination calls

From: Tony Spadafora (ALSpadafora@lbl.gov)
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 16:25:24 PST

SCP collaborators:

The schedule for the search/followup coordination conference calls,
proposed in my e-mail of yesterday, has been revised as follows. Note
that first one has changed from US morning to evening, Europe evening to morning:

Call #1: Coordination of CFHT April search with followup (Keck, Gemini,
VLT, HST)
Berkeley: Thurs Apr 4 10:30 PM (PST)
Hawaii: Thurs Apr 4 8:30 PM (HST)
Paris, Stockholm: Fri Apr 5 8:30 AM (CEST)

Call #2: Subaru April search - no call planned. We will do it by e-mail.

Call #3: CTIO planning before April reference run.
Berkeley: Mon Apr 8 2:00 PM (PDT)
Tenessee: Mon Apr 8 4:00 PM (CDT)
(we will have another meeting before the search run at a time others
can join.)

-Tony

--
Tony Spadafora                                ALSpadafora@lbl.gov
Physics Division                              Tel: (510) 495-2316