SCP exec meeting

From: Alexander Conley (ajconley@lbl.gov)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2005 - 14:22:36 PST

    As most of you know, on Tuesday at Noon the SCP exec
    will be discussing the status of my CMAGIC cosmology paper.
    While I have been mostly busy working on my thesis, in order
    to give us something concrete to discuss I have made a first
    pass at updating the paper draft to reflect the unblinded results.
    I have also written up some discussion, not surprisingly based
    rather heavily on what I wrote in my thesis.

    In any case, the latest version (1.49) can be found at
    panisse.lbl.gov/~aconley/cmag
    (hizsn/hizsn)

    Alex