Re: 99ac: Fig 8 label typo

From: Gabriele Garavini (garavini@in2p3.fr)
Date: Sat Mar 12 2005 - 04:43:51 PST

    Dear Tony,

    I'll work on the comments that I received and prepare a new version of
    the paper before next exec meeting, after which I think we should be
    able to submit the paper.
    M. Mouchet asked me to be included in the author list. I believe she
    took part to the campaign as Christophe Balland did,
    but I do not know why she was not included in the paper. I do not have
    any problem including her.
    Please would you check if this is a problem with the rest of the exec?

    Thank you very much.

    Gabriele